- She is wearing some intriguing underwear.
- Their quarrel ended in a fight.
- He elevated his eyebrows in disbelief.
- She glared admiringly at him.
- She glanced at it for hours.
- Excuse me, but you are standing on the hem of my frock.
- Sight lies in the eyes of the beholder.
I went into the drugstore the other day to inquire about a product that comes in both drop and spray form. I selected a bottle and asked if it was 'drops'. BUT instead of saying dråber, I said dræber. Dråber means 'drops'. Dræber means 'murderer'. Need I say more?
And so my language learning progresses.