12 December, 2006

Laughing

I think my sister and I both possess the exact same rare 'ridiculous Schuh sister sense of humor' gene. For those of you who have ever been around the two of us for any length of time, you know that we have the ability to crack each other up over the stupidest things. True, it's not very hard to make me laugh, but nothing gets me going quite like the ridiculous Schuh sister sense of humor.

I'm sure some of you smile and even chuckle at my blog, but I wonder if anyone else sits at his or her computer and nearly busts a gut laughing like I know Em does.

I bring this up because Emily recently wrote her own blog that had ME rolling. No one else will probably understand why I think it's so funny, but I just have to link it anyway. Warning: it's not for the weak of stomach.

No comments: