28 June, 2011

June Milestones, plus a little May and July

June is a month of weddings. My grandparents, parents, and sister all got married in June. I, of course, had to be different and got married in May.  



My grandparents were married 63 years ago on June 13, 1948. They are still just as cute as they were on their wedding day.




On June 20, 1971, in a beautiful lime green ceremony, my parents said 'I do'. That was 40 years ago, but they're still smiling just as big, and dad now wears hair on his face instead of on his head. 



Ten years ago on June 23rd, my sister and some guy none of us had met before drove to Reno and got married in a little wedding chapel. Fast forward to the present, and we can't picture them without each other. They're still just as weird as the day they met. 



On top of all the anniversaries is my niece's birthday. She turned five on June 22nd and is a pretty little pink butterfly princess. I think she gets that from her father, because she sure doesn't get it from her mom or aunt.


And shortly into July, my nephew turns nine. He loves reading, running, biking, playing video games, and doing typical boy things. 


4 comments:

Laufenem said...

Nice blog, yo, but I don't know why you have to call me weird.

Potato Woman said...

Don't make me dig into my photo archives...

Mom31to3 said...

Ahh sisterly love. :) This blog so sweet. :)

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog