02 June, 2007

Family pics from March visit to the States

So I'm back. Finally.

In an effort to catch up on the past few months that are missing from my blog, I am going to post photo albums from a third party site rather than bog down my blog with hundreds of pictures. They should be easy to access, but please let me know if you have any problems. Just a note on this particular album--due to my inexperience, the pictures are in reverse chronological order. As the title says, these are family pictures from my visit to the States in March. Enjoy, and look for more posts soon!

P.S. All you have to do is click on the picture.


1 comment:

Laufenem said...

You're killing me with the red eye. Other than that, it's nice to finally hear from you. Looking forward to more pics - the photo gallery worked really well.