11 February, 2006

Harry and Karas

As you know if you faithfully read my blog, Harry and Karas are two of my advanced students. This post features their art. They like drawing pictures of each other. It all started one day when Harry drew a picture of Karas on my whacking stick. You can't tell from the picture, but it says something about her having diabetes. (Unrelated note about the stick: Julian encourages use of the stick. We're not necessarily supposed to hit children, but whipping the stick down in front of children with a loud 'thwack' is looked upon favorably. There are five or six of them floating around downstairs, and I think Joseph has at least three of them.) A couple of days later, Karas rendered her versions of Harry on the board, and now it has turned into a 'thing'. I think they secretly love each other. Today being Friday, I let them have some fun, and not only did they draw each other, they drew 'hentai saru' or 'nuclear monkey' in Japanese which is what Karas calls Joseph because 'he is mean and ugly'. Oh the drama.









2 comments:

Rebekah and Jake Young said...

Okay, those are officially some of the scariest little drawings I have ever seen in my life.

Potato Woman said...

hahaha you have no idea. and you should hear the dreams that karas has...